This training is strongly recommended by the HSE for all who have completed a statutory 3-day First Aid at Work, a statutory 2-day First Aid at Work Revalidation, or a statutory 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
It may be used to maintain a ‘license to practice’ for any ITC first aid qualification, however the full qualification must be re-validated after 3 years.
- 3 Hours
- Individual – £40.00
- Group of 12 – £300.00
- Prices include all training staff, course materials, handbook, certificates of achievement, post course support and No VAT to add. Group prices do not include travel expenses or the cost of food & accommodation if required.
- Assess the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- There are currently no dates available for this course